Rhode Island Gift Basket by Only In Rhode Island LLC
- Phone: 401-846-5006 Toll-Free
- Phone: 401-846-5006 Toll-Free
- Only In Rhode Island LLC
2016 Richard Benjamin RI Photo Calendar; Del's Lemonade 24oz sports bottle with 4 packets of Del's Lemonade Mix; Olneyville NY System hot wiener mix; Iggy's Doughboy Mix; the RI State flag; artisan chocolate; Narragansett Brewery can coozie; and Only In Rhode Island LLC's exclusive "I Heart Cawfee Milk" Pint Glass.
Rhode Island Septic Services Inc.
Tips and FAQs
Rhode Island Septic Services, Inc.
Septic Tank Pumping • Septic System Design & Installations
The following are common questions we have been asked over the years and are provided here for your convenience. If you don't see your question answered here, feel free tocontact us and we will do our best to answer your question. We are always happy to help.
How often should I pump my tank?
- If the tank is working at proper level (2"-3" below inlet pipe) you should pump every 2 -3 years depending on how many people occupy the house
- If tank is over full, it should be pumped and evaluated
- If tank is being pumped frequently your probably have a failed system
Is there a product that I can use to help get a longer life out of a system?
- Hydrogen peroxide can help if added after pumping. It is not a cure for a failed system. It can sometimes help get a little more time between pumps
What are things that can hurt my system?
- Not pumping your system can cause solids to migrate into your leach field which clogs the field and destroys the system
- Slow leaks from toilets and sinks can cause "loading" which means too much water mixed with bacteria which causes good bacteria in your tank to die and system to fail
- Using a garbage disposal will surely destroy a system because over usage such as throwing fatty byproducts like animal fat, bacon grease and broths will clog up leaching field
Call Us Today at (401) 397-3167 and Let Us Show You
The Rhode Island Septic Services Difference!
TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS
Here is some helpful advice to prolong the life and service of your septic system:
- Pumping is the only effective way to prevent the clogging of the leach field and save the life of your septic system
- Never flush any plastics or personal hygiene products down your toilet
- Use only biodegradable soaps, toilet paper and cleaning products that contain no phosphorus. Look for "environmentally safe" or "septic system safe" product
- Never allow any toxic chemicals to enter the septic system as they kill the much needed bacteria contained therein. Examples of these are: paint thinner, gasoline, pesticides, drain cleaners
- Do not over bleach toilets
- Prevent any cooking grease, fat or oils from entering your septic system. Use a can or jar to contain these items in. DO NOT pour them down your drain
- Do not drive heavy cars! trucks over septic system
- Do not install above ground pool over existing septic system
- Always save your service records, as this will assist Rhode Island Septic Services, Inc. in the diagnosis of any problems that may arise in the future
- Through the years, I have found that small leaks in toilets have caused systems to fail in 75% of the septic systems that I have replaced. It is very important to make sure that nothing has a slow leak in your home
Rhody of The Month Club by Only In Rhode Island LLC
Possibly Only In Rhode Island LLC's favorite thing, EVAH! The lucky recipient gets 12 months of Lil' Rhody delivered to their door - one delivery per month. Each selection will arrive gift packaged and will include the history & story of the Rhode Island favorite they've received. The gift selection includes: Richard Benjamin's 2015 RI Photo Calendar; Del's lemonade mix; Olneyville NY System wiener spice mix & pint glass; Buddy Cianci's Mayor's Own Marinara, Newport Jerky Co. 'Gansett Beef Jerky; Chopped Quahogs & Krisppe Clamcake mix; Lightfoot's pine soap, and more!
AND, Shipping is included in the price! (The 6 Month option will be delivered every other month, for 12 months). What could be better than a whole year of Rhode Island Love!
If you ordered this last year, they can switch-up the monthly selections for you, so the recipient will receive new stuff this year! Just let them know.
**They will make every effort to accommodate dietary restrictions, allergies, etc. with product substitutions. Information will be included in the first shipment's Welcome to RI package, letting the recipient know how to contact them.
Straight Outta Rhode Island Gift Basket By Only In Rhode Island LLC
Do you feel you're lacking serious street cred this Holiday Season?? Only In Rhode Island LLC can help!! Their hilarious creative-team designed this limited-time-only basket, and it may just be their favorite thing all year!! There's no denying Rhode Island's "Gangster" history, so celebrate Rhode Island-style, with this selection of iconic favorites; Black Pearl clam chowder; Narragansett Brewery coozie; Olneyville NY System hot wiener spice mix; Del's lemonade mix for 2; a Frankie Galasso-designed Rocky Point Mug; and The Mayor's Own Marinara Sauce. Love it!!