Providence RI Condominiums

Providence Condominiums Just Listed
Providence Condominiums Foreclosure On The Market
Providence Condominiums Short Sale On The Market
Providence Condominiums Single Family Homes On The Market
Providence Condominiums Condos & Townhomes On The Market

Are You In The Market For Condominiums in Providence, RI ?  This area will offer an easy commute for anyone relocating for work downtown. Whether you are looking for trendy address in the heart of the city on leased land or architectural wonders in hidden less popular areas, you will find them here.

If this area seems like where you are interested, take a minute here and browse all listings: Providence Condominiums for Sale  

Whether you plan on purchasing a Providence condominium within the next year, or if you are not in the market for a condominium right now, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by beginning to explore your options.

Is this the area you are looking in? Give me a call 401-533-6916 or email me  and let me know you are interested in taking a look. I will be able to give you a list of everything that is currently available in your price range and with the criteria that you need in a home!  Local Community information, including real estate trends in Downtown Providence from Market Insider  on local schools, crime, compare areas in real estate its interesting be sure and take a peak here.

Thinking of selling your Providence, RI condominium? Let me provide you with a better idea of what your home is worth. Get your exclusive CMA

If would be my pleasure to help you find the perfect home. Most buyers want to look at a number of homes within their price range so that they can compare prices and be in a better position to negotiate.  To make the best use of your time, let me show you a bunch of properties that meet your needs. This will put you in a better position to negotiate.

Search Providence RI Condominiums Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 1241161
$215,000
Providence, RI
beds
baths
Listed By Mott & Chace Sotheby's Intl.
Featured picture for the property 1241068
$399,900
North Providence, RI
beds
baths
Listed By Dream Living Realty LLC
Featured picture for the property 1241156
$210,000
Providence, RI
beds
baths
Listed By Mott & Chace Sotheby's Intl.
Featured picture for the property 1241137
$245,000
Providence, RI
beds
baths
Listed By Coldwell Banker Res. Brokerage
Featured picture for the property 1241028
$189,900
Cranston, RI
beds
baths
Listed By Keller Williams Realty NRI
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. © 2019 State-Wide Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.

Today's Market Trends for Providence RI Condominiums *

$366,570

0%

$162

0%

-0.06%

October

September

0.08%

0.06%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable